Popular Nollywood Actress Cries Out That She Single Is and She Is Looking For A Man To Marry Her

She disclosed this in a recent interview when asked about the several reports her being married, she said;
“We need to ask the rumour mongers because I am as confused as you are. It’s all rumours from idle people. It’s all lies.
 For me, my private life is my personal affairs. So whatever decision I take tomorrow, it’s totally my responsibility. If it turns sour, I face it alone and if it turns sweet, I face it. It’s my life. I do what makes me happy. I’ve been married on the internet more than three times!

They first got me married in 2008, then they got me married again in 2011 and then they got me married again in 2014/2015. I’m beginning to ask, why do they like to get me married? If I was already married in 2008 and in 2011, why again should I be getting married in 2015? That means they were all lies. It’s all rumours. Some people will report this stuff like they know you when they only see you on TV.”
When asked when she plans on getting married, she said;

“It will happen in due time, and when the time comes it won’t be a hidden affair; you will all be invited. When the right man comes calling and if I’m satisfied within my soul that this is the man I’m going to spend the rest of my life with.
I’ve worked hard as a young lady that, right now, I don’t want just any man but a man that will be there for me. A lot is being said about me, and I know”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

35 years old bus conductor remanded for defiling 5-year-old girl in Lagos

Nigerian Man Shares Pictures Of Children And Grandchildren From His Mother Alone

Fayemi- Fayose can only vote and return to Afao-Ekiti on election day